Monday, May 15, 2006

MFP Episode 6

Aidan does ballet (sort of). We thought Aidan would enjoy a dance class for 3 & 4-year olds at the local community center. He has always been interested in doing different things, and we had no reason to believe this would be any different. Boy were we wrong. In this episode, you can see his disinterest in the beginning. Then when he finally participates some, that is all he does, and he does not want to do anymore. What you see is all of the participation he ever did in attending the class. I think it was a good learning experience for all of us. Oh well, on to the next activity.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Lou said...

Oh, he did just fine for being the only little boy in the class. I recall a 3rd birthday party of a little girl at church. I took Ryan to the party where he was the only little boy and he wasn't really into that either. The little girls squealed and he came back to me with his hands over his ears. yeah, I'm sure that baseball is more in his line. Maybe he'd like a more freestyle dance class, or I bet he would love gymnastics. He is still so very cute and I just love that he stayed in there like he did. That shows some real good character.

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home