Sunday, May 21, 2006

MFP Episode 7

I went through the graduation ceremony on May 8, 2006. It was nice, for a lengthy graduation ceremony. I appreciated my in-laws (Mickey and Peggy Wireman) flying up for the "festivities". My advisor/major professor, Marsha Carolan, makes a cameo in this episode. Cinematography by Kari Martin.

The REAL graduation will be when I successfully defend my dissertation on August 18. Speaking of which, I still need participants for my reserach. Please visit www.fathersinfamilytherapy.com to see how you can help.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Lou said...

Jason, I just sat here watched you and cried. I'm so disappointed that I couldn't be there with you on such a day as that. Even if it was a "sort of" graduation, your hard work has made me so very proud. Congraulations and thanks you Kari for filming so we can share in the graduation..."sort of".
Love you.

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home